Friday, September 30, 2016

Medicare Information You Need to Have

I'll admit, I'm a rookie at Medicare.  I've been getting information since I started approaching 65, and, since I'm still working, aside from Part A, I've ignored it.

I found this information about Parts F & G, and I must admit, I'm going to start looking at it more carefully.  The difference in coverage is slight, and Part G does seem to be a better deal.

Here's the link:

https://www.medicaresupplement.com/get-quotes/planf-vs-plang/?src=tz_msup_facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=facebook&q_criteria=planf_appLAL4&afid=313758

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Ideas for Christmas Gifts for Seniors

No one needs handkerchiefs anymore. Many people would love to come up with better gifts, but have trouble thinking of something both appropr...