Skip to main content

Medicare Information You Need to Have

I'll admit, I'm a rookie at Medicare.  I've been getting information since I started approaching 65, and, since I'm still working, aside from Part A, I've ignored it.

I found this information about Parts F & G, and I must admit, I'm going to start looking at it more carefully.  The difference in coverage is slight, and Part G does seem to be a better deal.

Here's the link:

https://www.medicaresupplement.com/get-quotes/planf-vs-plang/?src=tz_msup_facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=facebook&q_criteria=planf_appLAL4&afid=313758

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Retirement Looks like for Me

Last spring, after my husband had to travel to Cleveland to deal with a medical situation, he requested that I start substitute teaching in a local school. As he would be missing some time at school, he wanted to make sure that our budget was covered. It was a reasonable request, and I agreed. I ended up subbing about 2-4 times a week. I have to admit, I found it actually easier to keep up on housework and other things, due to the need to plan ahead. I could no longer procrastinate endlessly - I had to schedule tasks and writing, and meet my goals. I was able to put out two short stories, and make a lot of progress on a new book.  In addition, I improved my physical well-being (all that walking around the schools and in the classrooms), and got away from the fridge. This fall, I went back, primarily to get sufficient days in to get a qualifying year in Social Security. If I teach more than 53 days in a year, at $100/day, it meets the minimum requirement. Which does 3 things: G

Back After NaNoWriMo

I did National Novel Writing Month again this year. I gave up about 1/3 of the way through. Life smacked me in the face a few times, and I gracefully bowed to the inevitable. I had thought it would be easier this year, without a job. Turns out, the reality is more complex than I expected. Read about it here.